CMAT is also known as Common Management Admission Test is conducted on a national level across the country. This helps to aid the institutions that are associated with AICTE-affiliated to accept the aspirants who are graduates and wish to pursue management programs.
When compared to the MAT and ATMA, the CMAT is a higher-level national MBA entry Test. CMAT allows students to apply for higher-level MBA/PGDM programs. Many MBA colleges in India do not recognize ATMA scores, however, they do accept CMAT scores.
Here, in this following write-up, we are going to discuss very significant aspects and portions of this reputed entrance Test and more.
What are the Eligibility Norms for CMAT Test?
Coming onto the Eligibility norms that are required for all the aspirations taking part in this respective test, they are listed and talked about below ;
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in any area from a recognized institute, according to the CMAT eligibility criteria 2022. Students from any stream, such as Arts, Commerce, or Science, are capable of taking the Test.
- Filling out the CMAT application form does not require a minimum aggregate score. In addition, there is no upper age barrier for putting up with the CMAT Test.
- Final-year aspirants are also capable of applying if their final-year results are available before the academic year 2022-23 starts up. It is also critical that such applicants submit the proper official documentation demonstrating that they meet all educational requirements.
What is the SNAP 2022 Exam?
SNAP is a postgraduate entrance inspection clenched by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] for entry to its 15 institutes’ 26 MBA programs. SNAP 2022 is undoubtedly one of the most important admission tests taken by aspirants, and it is worth considering whether or not you have prior work experience. The test is for colleges affiliated with Symbiosis University and fulfills as a gateway to the university’s 12 institutions.
What are the Eligibility Norms for SNAP 2022?
Now, talking over the eligibility norms that are required by every aspirant to cover are illustrated and talked over below ;
- Aspirants must have graduated with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized / Statutory University or Institution of National Importance (45 percent marks or identical rating for SC/ST).
- All the aspirants must be at least 21 years old to be considered.
- An equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities is required for candidates who have completed a qualifying degree from a foreign university.
- These aspirants must submit their final year of graduation ratings to Symbiosis International University or the participating B-schools within the timeframe prescribed by the university or the B-schools.
Aspirants who are studying for these exams must be dedicated to their studies and put up a significant amount of effort. Aspirants can understand the test pattern, study strategy, preparation suggestions, sample tests, and expert-recommended topics from BYJU’S Exam Prep. It will encourage you in achieving success.